Solar Photovoltaic System
Roof Top Solar Power Plant
In India the continuous power failures and the continuous rate fluctuation of Govt. supplying utility power and fuel to power diesel generators are a biggest challenge for manufacturing sector. Solar rooftop systems for captive consumption can be integrated with the existing electricity infrastructure to offset a major part of your energy needs.
When solar PV modules are installed on a building’s rooftop to generate solar power, it is called a rooftop power plant. Rooftop PV installation can either be done for standalone use or to feed into the grid
A rooftop photovoltaic power station, or rooftop PV system, is a photovoltaic system that has its electricity-generating solar panels mounted on the rooftop of a residential or commercial building or structure. The various components of such a system include photovoltaic modules, mounting systems, cables, solar inverters, batteries and other electrical accessories.
The urban environment provides a large amount of empty rooftop spaces and can inherently avoid the potential land use and environmental concerns
Aerial Power offers complete turnkey solutions to help you offset your energy needs in solar with an experience from last 6 years in the EPC rooftop business, Aerial Power is your trusted project partner for rooftop power plants
- By using renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies in your home and automobile, you'll help the environment and may save more money in the long run.
- Small business owner
- You can reduce your utility bills and impact on the environment by using renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies.
- Educational Institutes
- Student –Teachers can benefit from learning about renewable energy and energy-efficient technologies, and how they can help our environment and replace fossil fuels, which are being depleted.
- Electricity provider
- There are many renewable energy technologies available for electricity production, as well as ways you and your customers can save money through energy efficiency.
- There are opportunities available to inventors of renewable energy or energy-efficient technologies.